Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mountains near Malaga

The closest feeling of home.. Our group stopped in the mountains on our way to Granada. I was so car sick on the bus after the small curving roads, I got off and was running around because I was so happy to see mountains!
My friends Jenna, Kaylan and I ontop of one of the huge rocks. Most of the girls on the trip weren't wearing the right shoes so they just walked on the base of the canyons.

It was so good to be off the bus!


I really do not know too much history about these mountains but we did walk by an observatory building near the parking lot. I imagine that at night it is a great place to star-gaze.









Fields of green and purple mountains! America isn't the only land beautiful.




This is where I got car sick.







No comments: